- January 15 – Priority deadline for submitting the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) and the Texas Application for State Financial Aid (TASFA).
- January 15 – TEXAS Grant priority deadline – FAFSA must be submitted for those seeking TEXAS Grant renewal.
- March 1 – Summer Financial Aid Application submission priority deadline. A separate summer financial aid application is required.
- January 15 – Freshman Competitive Scholarship deadline. Incoming freshmen must be admitted to Texas State and have applied for scholarships through the Bobcat Online Scholarship System or BOSS by this date to be eligible for consideration.
- March 1 – Transfer and Continuing Scholarship Application deadlines. Transfer students must also be admitted by this date to be eligible for consideration. The Transfer and Continuing scholarship applications can be found on BOSS.
Student loans must be requested by the following dates:
- Fall – November 15
- Spring – April 15
- Summer – July 15
When you are selected for verification by the U.S. Department of Education, you must submit the requested documentation by the deadline. If you fail to complete verification by the deadline, you will become ineligible for financial aid for the academic year under review. Please visit the Verification page for up-to-date deadline information.