Eligibility to Apply (GR)
In order to be considered for financial aid, you must meet the following criteria:
- *Be a U.S. citizen or eligible non-citizen.
- Be enrolled or accepted for enrollment in a graduate degree-seeking program. Students enrolled only in a graduate certificate program are not eligible for financial aid.
- **Be enrolled at least half-time in courses that count toward your degree (5 hours of graduate coursework or other coursework required for your program).
- Make satisfactory academic progress.
- Not be in default on a federal student loan.
- Not owe a refund on any federal financial aid grant.
- Have a high school diploma or GED.
- Have a valid Social Security number.
- Be registered with Selective Service (if required).