Skip to Content

Texas Application for State Financial Aid (TASFA)

For non-citizens classified as Texas residents.

If you are a foreign student or non-citizen, you may be eligible to be classified as a Texas resident for tuition purposes. If so, you may also be eligible to receive state financial aid. Please complete the following forms for the appropriate academic year.

Expand or Collapse all.